dimecres, 20 de febrer del 2013

Discuss a questionnaire (Unit 6)

Albert: Hey John. I'm doing a quetionnarie about identity. Do you want to have a look?
Pau: OK, go on then. Ask something.
Albert: OK, I'll ask you the interesting ones. Do you express yourself more through your hairstyle, music, sport or your clothes?
Pau: Er, trough my clothes.

Albert: Yes,me too. Right, do you usually know what music someone likes from the clothes they wear?
Pau: I think that it's possible but it's very difficult. Not always,no.
Albert: No, me neither. OK. How about this one do you prefer hang out with a group of friends, or alone?
Pau: I prefer a group.
Albert: Oh , I don't. I prefer to relax on my own.
Pau: We're a bit different then.
Albert: It looks like it,yes.
Pau: Yes
Albert: Thank you for your time! Bye, I see you later.
Pau: Bye Albert! 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada